Paul Ryan is Part of the Problem
By: Meredith Kelly
In his speech to interns, Paul Ryan just said that when it comes to politics “You are either part of the problem or part of the solution.”
Our vote: Paul Ryan is part of the problem. The actions, and inactions, of Paul Ryan and his Tea Party brethren are at the genesis of the hateful, divisive, violent state of the Republican party today.
As evidence, we cite a few examples and ask: Where was Paul Ryan when…..
- Joe Wilson yelled “you lie” at President Obama on the House Floor?
- Republicans refused to admit President Obama was a Christian?
- Tea Partiers stood in front of the U.S. Capitol and spit on, harrassed and called John Lewis disgusting racial slurs, while House Republicans were waving the tea party flag from their offices?
- Tea Partiers insisted there were death panels, in which the government would determine if elder or disabled Americans should die?
- Republicans refused to admit President Obama was born in America?
- Republicans insisted Michelle Obama said “whitey” from the pulpit?
- When your fellow Wisconsin congressman noted that Michelle Obama has a “large posterior”?